LO5- P5


 These are the different folders I sorted my photos into, I did this so it was easy for me to find any of the photos Ive taken and which exact photos I need. I have all my metadata screen shots which I used for LO4 M2, the "Photography Photos" are all my photos that I took when I went out on my shoots, these were all unedited and have the jpegs and CR3 photos. The "Photography progress ss" are my screen shots of before and after I edited my 10 chosen photos I needed this for LO4 P4. Then the last folder contains my photos that show the gallery and how I sorted my photos in Lightroom and how I made a folder in Lightroom with my top 10 photos and there is screen shots of when I stared my pictures. 








This is me exporting my images is the highest quality I could, I exported them as jpegs, the dimensions were set to full size and quality is on 100%. 










These are screen shots of how my folders are organised as you can see I have all the screen shots I've taken of my photography saved in a different folder so its easier for me to find and then I have a few separate folders so I know where to find my images if I ever need them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LO2- P2 & M2

LO4- D2